- Ayurveda’s tools for moms explained in plain English
- Pay with Creditcard, PayPayl or iDEAL
- Shipping worldwide (local charges apply)
Being pregnant (especially for the first time) comes with so many questions.
Which things should I arrange? What to do when pregnancy ailments present themselves? Can I still exercise? What to eat? How can I prepare for giving birth? What to buy for my childbed period? And many, many more.
Since I have been going crazy looking for Ayurvedic-proof answers on my questions surrounding motherhood, but couldn’t find one, I decided to make one myself.
In this booklet you may find some guidance on:
- How to nourish both you and your baby during your pregnancy
- How to create a safe birthing space
- How to let your milk flow
- How to restore after giving birth
If you find this little booklet useful or have anything to share, I’d love to hear from you. Oh and by the way, feel free to share it with others if it may benefit them.