Combine Yoga with Ayurveda
Yoga & Ayurveda are often mentioned in the same sentence. That comes of course with a reason. Both traditions are originated in India and are considered to be holistic. Yet there is more to explore about their interrelationship.
Note: if you don’t see a BUY button – refresh this page
Ayurveda’s philosophy explained in plain English
Pay with Creditcard, PayPayl or iDEAL
Shipping worldwide (local charges apply)
About this booklet
After reading the booklet you will know why Yoga & Ayurveda are inseparable. And how viewing Yoga through Ayurvedic glasses may invigorate and improve your practice. You will get to know what asanas (postures) are best for your birth constitution, but above all you will learn how you can adjust your yoga practice according to your needs at that particular moment.
The following topics will be discussed:
- 20 Gunas (the 20 qualities and the principle of “like increases like”)
- 7 Dhatus (7 bodily tissues)
- Prakruti (your innate blue print) & Vikruti (your current state of health)
- Personal asana (posture) recommendations
- Recommended adjustments according to your personal needs (prakruti or vikruti)
If you find this little booklet useful or have anything to share, I’d love to hear from you. Oh and by the way, feel free to share it with others if it may benefit them.
Inspired? Sign up for my newsletter below.